LEAH RAE SIEMANN
Marketing Strategies, Direct mail systems, Project Costing, Price Negotiation, Print & Design Processes, Format Development, Workflow Evaluation, Equipment Maintenance, Production Tracking, Budget Management, Cash Sales, Reporting, Vendor Relations, Production Training/Evaluation, Direct hire management.
Experience in both Apple and Windows operation systems. Xerox and HP printing systems, Adobe Creative Cloud with emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat. Microsoft Office Business Professional including teams. Salesforce including the Lightening version, Zoom.
• Oversees retail and commercial challenging print assignments, successfully ensuring stakeholders that projects reached fruition according to provide guidance/timelines
• Simultaneously manage several printing and design processes on a daily basis.
• Implements print production and quality analysis, which reduces chances of human error by 85%.
• Trains newly hired non-print/imaging individuals to work as part of the print production team, to be deployed to print supervisors and individual contributors.
• Works with several design and selling programs such as, but not limited to Salesforce, Adobe Cloud and
Freelance Graphic Designer - Print & Marketing Supervisor Aug 2009 - PRESENT
• Has designed freelance work for several companies including companies such as Burger King and Johnson Controls
• Has designed for several Start-up businesses as well as non-profit organizations.
Staples, Supply Super Store (Various locations) - Print & Marketing Supervisor Aug 2009 – PRESENT
• Manages multi-million dollar printing, imaging, and promotional budget to produce daily projects from concept through delivery
• Leads and manages a team in the daily sales, service and production of various projects.
• Works with individual customers, companies other corporate teams to help ensure optimum cost efficient, high quality projects.
• Has demonstrated abilities to manage and lead full store capacity as needed.
Reference list upon request.